Prize: A Room Voucher worth P10,000 at Hilton Manila.
- Contest is open to all HOR customers who submit their entries on February 11 to 16, 2022
- Follow both the official House of Roses IG and FB page @houseofroses.ph
- Post a photo with your House of Roses flowers.
- Tag @houseofroses.ph
- Write a short but sweet caption that captures your #HOUSEOFROSESmoment
- Include the hashtag #HOUSEOFROSESmoment in the caption.
- Ensure that your IG profile is set to PUBLIC.
- One (1) winner will be announced on February 26 through House of Roses’ official social media accounts. Winners will also receive a DM and/or SMS confirmation, with the details on how to redeem the prize.
Criteria for Winning Post
- HOR Management will pick three (3) finalists on February 16 based on the combined number of likes in participants' Facebook & Instagram Posts.
- Finalists' entries will be posted on HOR’s official Facebook & Instagram Pages on February 18, 2022.
- One (1) winner will be identified through public vote via the comment section of the post in the HOR FB & IG pages.
- Votes may be placed on the HOR FB and/or IG posts until 6pm on February 25, 2022.
- Winner will be announced & tagged on February 26, 6pm via HOR official social media pages.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By participating in this promo, participants agree to abide by its mechanics and terms and conditions.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-convertible to cash.
- Partners, employees, suppliers, and contractors of House of Roses - LKBC Corporation are disqualified from joining the contest.
- Winners must present the screenshot of the confirmation text given to them to be able to redeem their prize.
- Winners must present a valid ID when claiming the prize.
- All photos submitted or posted as entry to any of our contests can be used by House of Roses as its Marketing assets. Participants or talents in the photos and videos may hold no claims in royalty toward House of Roses and any of its partners and contractor. HOR & its partners and contractors will not be held liable to any claims from participants, talents, music/audio/brand copyright that may be infringed upon.